You don’t know what you’ve got ‘til its gone…
More than just lyrics, these words are a perfect portrayal of how a user feels the first time they experience lost data.
Let us ask you a question.
Have you ever been without your data due to a hard drive failure, a virus or another unexpected computer problem?
What happened next? How did it make you feel to not have access to your files?
In our experience, most people do not only find themselves extremely unsettled when their data vaporizes, but they also become quite ineffective as they spend what was supposed to be productive time trying to pick up the missing pieces.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Cloud Backup Is An Easy and Affordable Solution
The idea of backing up files in the cloud isn’t new, but it is becoming a more reliable, more secure and extremely easy way for companies to ensure their data can be quickly restored in the event of an issue.
Need more convincing? Here are 6 Reasons Cloud Backup is Smart For Your Business.
- Hard Drive Failure: Hard drives fail, this isn’t a once in a while thing. It is as certain as taxes. It is just a matter of when. So when this happens your cloud backup will allow you to quickly restore your PC.
- Virus Protection: While cloud backup in itself won’t fix a virus, it will allow you to restore your PC to the most recent healthy state with ALL of your files even if the virus damaged them.
- Productivity: Time is money and when your data goes bye-bye so does your workday. With an image of your machine in the cloud you can restore and keep going in a fraction of the time.
- Simplicity: With the right cloud solution everything happens without any extra work for you. Backups are scheduled and run while you are away so your files are being cared for with no extra work for you.
- Extra Redundancy: Even if you locally backup to servers on site, issues to your data can happen at points beyond just your individual machines. Why not back up your back up just to be sure you never run into surprises.
- “Peace” of Mind: Rest easy knowing that all of your important files are well cared for and will be available if and when an issue arises.
- Affordable: Backup is not only easy and dependable, but it is affordable as well. Here is an example of just how affordable it can be (Link to pricing?).
Data disasters are a preventable issue and the answer is simple and easy. By using the cloud to backup your data you can take the risk out of flaky hard drives and unfortunate viruses.
So what is keeping you from moving your data to the cloud?
For more info on how cloud backup can be good for your business, connect with us and we will share tips, tricks and plans for backing up your systems in the cloud.